Reviews from Musiciansfriend.com - Tech 21 SansAmp Tri-A.C. Distortion Pedal








Musiciansfriend.com has gave some good comment about Tech 21 SansAmp Tri-A.C. Distortion Pedal, manufactured from New York




"I've been playing 18 years and have never heard a distortion pedal like this one. Totally cool Sansamp. Marshall sound great, Boogie good, Tweed sound good. I use this chained with my other effects sounds great. Just hookup straigth to PA don't need amp. Built like a tank. "

"This pedal has three very useble analog models on it, as opposed to all those digital modelers with sixteen sounds that I don't want. The tweed setting gets a great dirty jangle and tight bright snap, although it's hard to get a good fat strat clean without cranking the level. The british and california sounds live up to their names. Setting the mid on brit at just over halfway gives a thickness you can't get on cheaper digital pedals. The presets and recommended settings in the manual are very usable. It's excellent for the front end of a solid-state amp or for direct recording. "

"What I got was both & more, this is one fantastic Preamp for the price I would have paid more for something that sounds this good. the OD tube like distortion & sustain are right on, just take your time & play with the controls and in due time you will find the sound you're looking for. I now have the bluesy & od for rhythm and a nice tube sound dist/sustain lead to please the mind. "
"It is so simple to use and sounds incredible! It even feeds back like a tube amp! (Singing solos sound so sweet!) The tweed sound resonates nicely even on a stock fender strat. The brit sound actually goes a bit insane when you play with the EQ - and I mean that in a good way! The calif sound is pure and responsive modern metal madness! My final kickers are using monster's studio pro 1000 cables and feeding it directly into a tc electronics g major unit... even playing thru a powered behringer mixer, you forget that you're not playing thru a tube amp! Wish they had done this years ago! "

"This is an incredible pedal. I had previously bought an inespensive Boss and DOD distortion and overdrive pedals to give an extra bite to my Fender Ultimate Chorus Combo, but they didn't add much to the amps own sound. This pedal changes everything! I've never used a tube amp before, and was mainly looking to add a Marshall sound to my amp, but even the difference using the Fender setting on this pedal was incredible. Never using a tube amp, I have nothing to compare it too, but it mad my solid state Fender sound amazing. The Marshall and Mesa setting were just as impressive, although personally I don't like the major low end of the Mesa itself. "

"i have used so many effects pedal(both analog and digital ones).Boss GT-3 Digital Effects processor,Zoom505,Marshall BluesBreaker2,Boss Turbo Distortion,Boss Metal,Electro Harmonics Big Muff Pi USA Zone,Tech21 Comptortion and the ones that i cannot remember now...But in every one i didnt fell comfortable, the sound was not professional.Now i have found my sound and every one admires this guitar sound. SansAmp know this job. Thank You Andrew Barta ,you solve my problem... "

More from http://www.musiciansfriend.com/

Stumble Upon Toolbar